UAB MEGA personal data processing rules
The Data Controller and the administrator of the website www.vipspazone.com (hereinafter - the Data Controller) are UAB MEGA, company code 174593071, address liepų str. 12, Kluoniškių km. Zapyškio sen. Kaunas district, e-mail address
UAB MEGA is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the responsibility for the security of customer information very seriously. We will make clear what information we collect and how we treat it.
1. General provisions
1.1. This Policy sets out:
1. What personal data we collect and process about you and how much it relates to our relationship with you as a customer;
2. Where we get the data from;
3. How we handle that data;
4. How we store data;
5. To whom do we transmit / disclose that data;
6. How we handle your data protection rights;
7. How we comply with data protection rules.
1.2. All personal data shall be collected and processed in accordance with the requirements for the processing of personal data established in the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts related to the protection of personal data from 2018. May 25 - The General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
Data controller - service providers who provide services (perform works) and process your data on behalf of UAB MEGA as a data controller. Data controllers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the obligations set out in the contract.
The data subject is a customer - a natural person who has purchased or ordered goods from UAB MEGA
Personal data - any information relating to a natural person - a data subject whose identity is known or can be established directly or indirectly by means of data such as a personal code, one or more personal, physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social data. signs.
"Processing of personal data" means any operation on personal data: collection, recording, storage, storage, classification, grouping, aggregation, modification (addition or correction), provision, publication, use, logical and / or arithmetic operations, retrieval, dissemination , destruction or other action or set of actions.
Cookies are short textual information that websites transmit to users' computers or other devices. Depending on the browser, this information is stored either in small individual files or in a common file of cookies stored by different websites. Cookies are used by most advanced websites in Lithuania and abroad. Cookies can only be transferred if this option is available in your device settings.
3. What personal data we collect
3.1. We process your personal data so that we can administer your purchase process in the vipspazone.com e-shop. To register on the vipspazone.com website and create an account, you must provide your name and e-mail address. To buy in the vipspazone.com e-shop, you must provide the following information:
3. El. mail address;
5. Mobile phone number.
3.2. Without the necessary personal data, you will not be able to complete the purchase process and we will not be able to sell you goods or provide services to you.
vipspazone.com receives personal data from the data subjects themselves. All this personal data is obtained only with the consent of the individual. By registering in the vipspazone.com store during the purchase process, you confirm that the personal data provided by you is accurate and correct, and you are at least 16 years old.
4. Who we use your personal data for
4.1. Your data may be used for the following purposes:
1. To provide the products and services you want to purchase.
2. Contact you if there is a change in the product delivery time or other information related to your order. These communications are not for marketing purposes and cannot be waived;
4.2. We will only process your personal data with a legal basis. The legal basis will depend on the reasons why we collect your personal data and for whom we use it.
4.3. Only persons 16 years of age or older may give consent. Younger children need the consent of the child's parents or legal guardians.
4.4. In determining the appropriate retention period, we take into account the amount, nature and confidentiality of personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means. In addition, we must take into account the periods during which we may need to retain personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations (eg accounting documents, etc.)
4.5. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or delete it. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize the personal data we use over time and whether we can make your personal data anonymous so that it is no longer associated with you or your identity, in which case we may use that information without further notice.
4.6. Other purposes of personal data collection:
1. In most cases, we will have to process your personal data in order to conclude a product purchase and sale agreement with you.
2. We use the information you provide to us to ensure a smooth purchase process and fulfill the order;
3. The information provided by you helps us to communicate smoothly with you and provide answers to your questions;
4. At the time of ordering, the Buyer's data may be used for marketing purposes.
5. Based on your data, we will contact you if you have forgotten your purchases or found problems with the completed orders.
6. We use the data provided for administrative or legal purposes: We use your data for statistical and market analysis, customer surveys, service and development, or to resolve disputes or claims.
5. How and for how long we store your data
5.1. We will not store your data for longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or delete it. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize the personal data we use over time and whether we can make your personal data anonymous so that it is no longer associated with you or your identity, in which case we may use that information without further notice.
5.2. In order to process your personal data, we have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures that help to protect personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. UAB MEGA carries out security activities, including the protection of personnel, information, IT infrastructure, internal and public networks, as well as office buildings and technical equipment.
5.3. For the purposes of direct marketing, personal data shall be processed for 10 years from the moment of obtaining consent to the processing of his personal data. When personal data is processed during promotional campaigns (direct marketing games, lotteries, competitions), personal data is processed one year after the announcement of the results of the promotional campaign and the winners. Upon expiration of the data processing deadline, personal data is destroyed by an authorized employee of the company.
5.4. We strive not to store outdated or unnecessary information and to ensure that personal data and other customer information is kept up to date and correct.
6. To whom we provide your data
6.1. To data processors who provide us with services (perform works) and process your data on behalf of UAB MEGA as a data controller. Data controllers have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the obligations set out in the order for goods. Through subcontractors, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our data controllers have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures and maintain the confidentiality of personal data.
6.2. In response to requests from a court or public authority, only to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of applicable law or a court order / certificate.
7. Your rights
7. 1. You have the right to:
1. know (be informed) about the processing of your data (right to know)
2. access to and processing of your data (right of access)
3. to request the rectification or, depending on the purposes of the processing of personal data, to supplement incomplete personal data (right of rectification)
4. destroy your data or suspend the processing of your data (excluding storage) (right to destroy and right to be "forgotten")
5. Require the controller to restrict the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict)
6. the right not to consent to the processing of his or her personal data or to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time for one or more specific purposes, without prejudice to the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to withdrawal.
7.2. In order to make a request for personal data collected and used about him, the customer has the right to receive only after making a written request. Upon receipt of a request from a data subject regarding the processing of his personal data, the company must respond whether the personal data related to him are processed and provide the requested data to the data subject no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of the data subject's request. At the request of the data subject, such data must be provided in writing.
8.2. You can choose whether you want to accept cookies. If you do not agree to the storage of cookies on your computer or other terminal device, you can change your Internet browser settings and disable all cookies or enable / disable them one by one. However, please note that in some cases, this may slow down your web browsing, restrict the functionality of certain websites, or block access to the website. More information about cookies and how to block them can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
8.3. UAB MEGA uses tracking software that monitors the habits of customers visiting the website and its use. Based on the tracking results, we can create a more user-friendly website design and layout. This software does not collect any personal customer information.
1. Use of functional cookies and provision of services. Cookies are very important for the operation of our website and electronic services, and they ensure a smooth user experience. For example, if a user so desires, they do not need to enter their name, password, or other data each time they log in.
4. Targeted marketing targeting. By using cookies, we may also collect information in order to provide advertising or content for a particular browser, creating different audiences.
All information about the cookies used on the website, their purpose, validity and data used is provided in the table below.
8.5 Personal customer data is not stored with the help of cookies.
9. Change of settings
9.1. The Data Controller has the right to independently partially or completely change the Regulations by notifying the www.vipspazone.lt online store. Additions or changes to the Regulations take effect from the moment of their publication in the online store www.vipspazone.lt.
9.2. If the Buyer continues to use the services provided by the online store after the amendments to the Terms, it is considered that the Buyer agrees with the new version of the Terms.
9.3. If the Buyer may withdraw in writing with the new version of the Regulations by submitting a written objection.
10. Final provisions
10.1. The controller and the purchaser, being the subject of personal data, base their cooperation on the principles of fairness and lawfulness.
10.2. All notices related to the processing of personal data are provided to the Data Controller by e-mail Upon receipt of the Buyer's request, the Data Controller shall provide the response by the e-mail specified by the Buyer.
10.3. If you are concerned about the actions / omissions of UAB “MEGA”, which may not comply with the requirements of this privacy notice or legal acts, you can contact us in any way convenient for you: e-mail. by email or by phone +37060188642.