Probably everyone has heard that you can perform various beauty and health treatments in the sauna. In this article, you will find natural masks recipes for face, body, and hair that you can make right in your own home.
- Mask of honey and egg. This mask is effective in combating facial wrinkles. Mix a bucket of yolk and honey to a homogeneous mass, cover the skin of the face and wash off with warm water after 20 minutes. If the facial skin is oily, mix with the egg white.
- Honey-curd mask stops skin aging, and it is so easy to make: we mix the curd with honey and cover the skin of the face and neck with the resulting mass. After half an hour, rinse with warm water.
- Honey-lemon masks. If your skin is oily, it’s worth remembering lemon. After mixing lemon juice with honey in a ratio of 1: 1, lightly cover the skin of the face and keep for about 15-20 minutes. This mask tightens pores, regulates the activity of sebaceous glands, cleanses, reduces inflammation in the acne area, tones and softens, rejuvenates the skin. Rinse with warm water.
- Honey-clay mask. Although the effect of honey on the skin is compared to the effect of clay, you can also make a unique honey-clay mask, which smooths wrinkles, tones muscles, and renews collagen content. It also has a disinfectant effect, cleans pores, and removes slag. It is recommended to use blue clay, and plant water - hydrolase can be added while mixing.
- A mixture of cinnamon and honey. The mixture of cinnamon and honey, often mentioned in folk medicine, also successfully finds its place in the sauna. Both honey and cinnamon have unique properties, and when combined, we get a strong compound to fight all adversity. Regular use helps fight acne, smoothes scars, makes skin smooth.
- "Wild scrub". Especially suitable for an Indian sauna or if you have nothing on hand. You will need good clay. The clay is diluted with water to a creamy consistency, and a clean river or lake sand is added.
- Grapes. We use crushed grapes in the sauna. We rub the skin with the prepared mass of crushed grapes. It is a great regenerating and revitalizing body treatment. Grapes are a real beauty elixir for your skin. Blue and red grapes contain 20 known antioxidants that fight free radicals that promote skin diseases and wrinkles. These antioxidants are concentrated in the skin of the grape, so always buy grapes as dark as possible.
- Birch and maple juice. Use all the gifts of nature in the sauna, if birch and maple juice is running, be sure to pamper your body and hair with it!