The eye-catching attractive barrel-type sauna house "Barrel". The compact mobile home can be used in every yard, homestead, or on the lakeshore. The uniqueness of this sauna is an integrated wood-burning stove, raised benches with steps on one side, and a large moon-type window with a full panorama.
The mobile home is made of high quality, durable thermal wood that will remain unchanged for many years. The sauna house consists of a 1.8m long sauna room with sunbeds and a 0.6m open ante with benches.
A convenient integrated wood-burning stove is a great solution for those who love naturalness and the smell of wood, but who want to light a sauna as comfortably as possible without carrying dirt and ash falling inside. The wood-burning stove is built from the outside.
Dimensions: width Ø2m, length 2.4m.
The sauna set consists of:
- Impregnated thermal wood sauna house;
- On one side there are ordinary sauna beds, on the other side there are raised thermal wood sauna beds with steps;
- Open ante with two thermal wood benches;
- Doors with one rectangular window;
- Moon type window;
- Interior and exterior lighting with switches;
- Black bituminous roofing;
- Kota Kuru ST wood-burning integrated heater with external furnace
- Stones for the heater;
- 2 m long chimney and hat;
- Bamboo wood sauna pillow;
- Two large sauna towels;